Thursday, November 26, 2009

Katy perry sexy. S e x y pictures.

Katy perry sexy. Extra Pictures:

katy perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexy
What are some songs and artists that I want? These are some songs + bands I like. I am looking to hear some new songs, which so few other songs that I want? Paramore-Misery Business, Crushcrushcrush Fall Out Boy pretty much all their songs Rihanna Akon Usher Christina Millian-Dip It Low Katy Perry Chris Brown Ray J Sexy Can I Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake-4 minutes Pussycat Dolls Nelly-Country Grammar Snoop Dogg -- drop it like its hot, gin and juice, Nuthin But AG Thang Beyonce Nickelback Jason Mraz Im Yours T-Pain cannot believe it, chopped and screwed, bartender, etc Kanye West-American boy, stronger, flashing lights, gold diggers Christina Aguilera - back to basics cd, Lady Marmalade, dirrty, TI etc I also like slow r + b, but I now really all the songs names.
Watch her N U D E video here!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment